SPECOPS.PL is proud to introduce the MBS-3 uniform in A-TACS AU and FG Camo patterns. It is cut from NyCo Ripstop IRR fabric with the following features…
- 20% lighter weight due to new design technology and construction sequence
- Reduced joint complexity,less layers of fabric in critical areas for better wear and lighter feel
- New, aggressive cut, with signature “SPECOPS” logo-angels reemphasized
- Designed to match ULPC-3 vest
- Adjusted sizing chart
- Improved access to all pockets and pocket retention
Features specific to the MBS-3 Pants include…
- Removal of the dedicated assault knife pocket on thighs
- Simplified pants closure
- Better adjustment and positioning of zipper
- Asymmetrical crotch stitch line
- Slant, reinforced belt loops for more aggressive look
- Smooth cargo pockets expansion folds
- Redesigned cargo pocket closure and internal organizers
- Adjustable two-part D30 “HERO” knee pads
- Adjustable knee pad retention with Velcro tabs
- Redesigned field dressing ankle pocket
- Reinforced Cordura insteps in matching color
- Redesigned cuff adjustment tabs for closer fit
- Redesigned rear seat pouches and closureFeatures specific to the MBS-3 Shirt include…
- Redesigned mandarin collar, for closer fit and abrasion-free adjustment
- New chest pockets with smooth expansion slots
- Laser-cut MOLLE-compatible arm pockets
- Smother Cylume IRR arm pocket holders
- Cordura-reinforced elbow pads in matching color
- Two large, chest pockets with lightweight mesh panels for easy access when wearing body armor
- Redesigned cuff adjustment tabs
- Redesigned draw-cord retention
- Redesigned shirt tail
- Redesigned shoulder reinforcement layer
- The MBS-3 uniform can be purchased by civilian clients via SPECOPS.PL’s Polish distributor www.sprzetmilitarny.pl Additional information at www.specops.pl
New A-TACS iX Camo incorporates colors and tones from our popular A-TACS AU and A-TACS FG Camo patterns to create a highly effective concealment solution for transitional environments. The even mix of green to brown tones allows gear made in the iX pattern to not only blend with the environment, but also when mixed and worn with theatre specific items in A-TACS AU or FG Patterns making A-TACS iX easily customizable to any area of operation.
New A-TACS iX Camo is intended to be the centerpiece in our “X” line of camo with additional running changes planned for our AU, FG and LE Camo patterns in the coming years to bring them all into the upgraded “X” line. Fabric in this new pattern is now available for pre-orders exclusively through Schott Performance Fabrics. To pre-order new A-TACS iX Camo fabric for your products, e-mail inquiries to: iXorders@a-tacs.com.
The PCR (Pathfinder Chest Rig) in A-TACS FG Camo is the latest edition to the Warrior Assault Systems product line. Designed to work as a compact Chest Rig in stand-alone configuration or in conjunction with Warrior’s new Recon Plate Carrier System (RPC).
The PCR accommodates 4 x M4 style mags with adjustable bungee retention which allows AK mags to be easily changed out. There are 2 x small utility pouches. One at either side with elastic loops for storage of chem-lights, small torches etc. The front section comes as standard with Warriors Double Elastic Low Profile Mag pouches, these are attached with MOLLE and can be easily changed out for any of Warriors full range of pouches, such as our DPDA Double Pistol Mag pouch.
The unique feature of the PCR is its ability to attach to Warrior’s new RPC plate carrier. Simply remove the shoulder and rear straps and all the remaining clips line up with the corresponding ITW clips located on the front and sides of the RPC Plate carrier, creating a scalable armour platform for low and high vis operations.
Made from genuine US Mil Spec materials and hardware. For more information on this rig and other A-TACS FG Camo items offered, or to find a Warrior Assault Systems Dealer, visit them online at www.warriorassaultsystems.com.
Introducing the OPS Advanced Modular Plate Carrier System in A-TACS AU Camo From UR-Tactical. Reliable, affordable, adaptable and light weight, this PC System is designed for optimal performance in the field. The Removable chest panel, can be used as a stand-alone and easily detachable chest panel with webbing provided; it can also be used as a belt mount/MOLLE drop leg panel with the included extension straps. The laser cut slots are fully MOLLE compatible. Other features include integrated radio pockets on both cummerbund. Available now in A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG and A-TACS LE Camo patterns. For more information or to order, visit them online at www.ur-tactical.com.
Looking for information on the release of A-TACS iX Camo, the newest pattern in our line-up? Look no further! A-TACS Camo and Black Skull Tactical’s Clint Hoover brings you up to speed with details on our highly anticipated new release. For our Manufacturing partners, look for a fabric pre-order announcement within the next two weeks. As always, thanks to all of you for your support and stay hidden!
The Tactical Hi-Vest and Modular Assault Pack (AMAP) from Agilite is the ultimate full combat load-bearing system and now it is not only available in A-TACS AU Camo but in the FG variant as well.. Used by IDF combat units, they are available together for a limited time only at a special discounted price. The Agilite Tactical Hi-Vest and Agilite Modular Assault Pack (AMAP) have an on-off relationship. Working together as one product and yet instantly detaching and re-attaching, they form an all-round combat load out designed to keep the operator fully loaded and yet versatile and light and maneuverable.
The Tactical Hi-Vest can fit up to 12 thirty round M4 magazines and includes a binoculars/night vision goggles tether, a pull strip for storing spare batteries, a 7″ knife sheath, a compass pouch and compartments for storing radio codes, chemlights, a compass and much more. The Tactical Hi-Vest is designed to integrate with the Agilite Modular Assault Pack (AMAP™) for an additional 15 liters of load-bearing real estate that attaches/detaches in seconds without the bulk of an external day pack
The Modular Assault Pack (AMAP™) completely absolves the need for a separate day pack. Rather than having to thread MOLLE webbing, the AMAP can be detached instantaneously when entering a vehicle or wearing a larger backpack, and re-attaches just as quickly. Having the AMAP attach directly to the operators plate carrier or load-bearing vest means no extra shoulder straps and less bulk for better air-flow and range of motion in the shoulder areas.
To Find out more, visit them online at www.agilitegear.com. Check out Because Guns at www.becauseguns.com. Field images courtesy of Agilite and Because Guns.
Stay tuned for more info and start looking for A-TACS iX Camo on products later this year!